Terms of service - Accurate
Modified: March 22, 2018, 8:54 a.m.
1. The Service provides access to data usable for trial use of Accurate™. Upon accepting the Agreement you receive online access to the Service and a royalty-free right to use the Content made available for you, subject to the following restrictions:
1. The purpose of the Service is to enable you to trial use Accurate™. You are not allowed to
copy the Service or Content or any part of it.
2. You may not provide access to the Service or Content for third parties without MediSapiens
prior written consent.
2. In order to get access to the Service and Content, you have to register by stating the names, email addresses and affiliations of the individuals who have access to the Service.
1. MediSapiens will retain confidentiality of given information
(http://www.medisapiens.com/privacy-policy/) and in addition of signing in to the Service
information provided by you may be used in following ways:
1. Informing you via email of new features of the services provided by MediSapiens.
2. MediSapiens maintains for reference purposes list of institutes, companies,
organizations and universities (‘Affiliation’) using the Service. We do not disclose for any
third parties Affiliation of any individuals registered to the Service.
3. The Database is collated and refined based on raw data available at public domain. All intellectual property rights related to the Service and Content ("Pre-existing IPR") vest in MediSapiens, except those that are distributed via licensed and use rights from third parties, and in such cases, those intellectual property rights vest in said third parties.
4. The Agreement is in force (and you have access to the Service) for two weeks starting from accepting the Agreement. Either party may terminate the Agreement upon 7 days notice. You may terminate the Agreement by informing MediSapiens (firstname.lastname@example.org) of your will to get your account removed from the Service. In case the obligations set out herein are not otherwise followed by you, MediSapiens reserves the right to terminate your access right to the Service with immediate effect.
5. Although MediSapiens uses commercially reasonably efforts to ensure that the Content is correct and the Service is available, the Content and the Service are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis and you are solely responsible for your own use thereof. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY MANDATORY LAW, MEDISAPIENS DOES NOT HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE SERVICE OR CONTENT. MEDISAPIENS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, CORRECTNESS AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ALL CASES MEDISAPIENS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) IN ANY WAY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICE.
6. MediSapiens expressly forbids uploading or by any other mean importing, typing or adding to the Service and Content any data containing personally identifiable information. MediSapiens does not guarantee compliance with any specific data security regulations in the Service. Any information uploaded or by other means imported, typed or added to the system is stored in servers located in Finland and will not be used for any other purpose than allowing you to trial use the Service. All added data will be permanently erased at the end of trial.
8. MediSapiens may make changes to the Service, including enhancing, altering or removing the Content, according to its discretion and without a separate notification. MediSapiens may also unilaterally change this Agreement. No change will have a retroactive effect, and they will be notified to you prior to entering into force.
9. The Agreement will be governed by the laws of Finland excluding its provisions relating to choice of law. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Rules for Expedited Arbitration of the Finland Chamber of Commerce. The proceedings shall take place in the English language in Helsinki, Finland.
10. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to its subject matter and replaces and supersedes any prior written or verbal communications. If any provision herein is held to be invalid or unenforceable to any extent, then such provision will be interpreted, construed and reformed to the extent reasonably required to render it valid, enforceable and consistent with its original intent.